27 January 2008

kentucky cut



I went to get a haircut yesterday, it is the first time I have been to a barber since I got an Underwood special at 10 or 12. I looked through the Cabela's catalog while waiting like I knew what I was looking at and got up in the chair when it was my turn. I said I wanted an inch or two on top and clipped on the side, he then proceeded to use the clippers that were attached to a flowbee type system on all of my head, no scissors needed. I did want it short, maybe not that short, but I think it makes the beard look that much more impressive. I will give an update when the beard comes off, but for now its still too cold.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a scream!! Almost as good as the time I took Ken to a barber in Owego to get fixed up for a photo at about 6 years old, only to realize the barber was hard of hearing and missing part of a finger! I think we need a side view also. Love, Aunt Joan

Anonymous said...

Okay, Eric - until your hair grows a little more, you need to smile - alot- because in this snapshot you look pretty scary. I am curious to know what Sarah's reaction was when you got home. It makes me remember how she carried on when TD got a buzz cut. Love you lots

Anonymous said...

Eric
The picture is almost as frightening as the drivers licence one with the orange hair. For your next picture - the beard would show up better against a white shirt. I think you had better smile and wear a hat. Love you so much I don't even really care about the hair and beard. Mom Y

Anonymous said...

Good Lord,boy! I don't feel so bad about my underwood cuts! [ by the way, Joan, that fella with only half a finger is an Underwood, and he cut my hair a lot when I was a kid] But anyway, please stay clear of PTO shafts and such until the beard is gone, you might even be in danger around that new juicer.Dad Y.

Anonymous said...

Eric

There must be a good haircut at Underwood's, I still go there! He is hard of hearing, but so am I, and we get along fine.
I do like your picture! we'd like a side view,too. Glad to hear you have snow in KY!
Love, Grandad S

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahhaahahahhahahahhahaha
You should probably avoid the Post Office, you might resemble the people on the most wanted posters :-)

Dawesome said...

you're a freak.

love, j