21 June 2007

point of clarification

Ok. I guess I need to clarify something.

In my last post, I mentioned that Eric and I would be staying in the upstairs of the Zoochi House. This apparently left at least one person wondering, after looking at the picture of the house, "How can they possibly stay in the upstairs of a one-story building?"

Don't worry--we won't be living in a crawl space!

The building does, in fact, have two stories. The top floor is shown in the picture--that's where we'll be living. The lower level is built into the hill. It's not very clear, but at the far right of the picture, you can see a railing for the outside steps that lead down to the lower level. There's also a set of steps inside, so if there are people living downstairs that we really like, it'll be easy to visit them!

So that's that. Sorry for the confusion!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, your Mom set me straight but I really did wonder what I was missing in the picture. Praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.