23 April 2008

benefit concert

One of the parishioners in the church that Eric grew up in (East Berkshire UMC) asked me to post this. They're having a concert that will benefit Henderson Settlement--we appreciate so much their interest in the ministry here in Frakes!

From Jan:
The Caring Covenant Cooperative Parish is promoting this as this year's first
"event" (I am on the committee). The group I sing with - Voices of Praise,
is leading a Praise & Worship Concert just one week from this Sunday.
It's scheduled for 3-5 p.m. Sunday, April 27th at the Newark Valley 1st
UMC. Other participants will be; the group ReJOYce, Rev. Nancy
Adams, Pastor Donna Martin and Jewel Griffith. We're really excited
and looking forward to sharing in this ministry of music to benefit
Henderson Settlement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there! Anyone local will recognize some of these names. It is hard for little parishes to feel lively and this is great. Go support if you can!
Aunt Joan